Do you have a property to rent in Krakow and don’t want the hassle of sorting it out yourself? Or perhaps you live abroad? Or maybe you own several properties and want to free up your time for other pursuits?
We know that managing a rented property can be both demanding and time-consuming. It demands experience as well as familiarity with the real estate market, not to mention the legalities involved.
We’ll take care you of your property at the standard you expect
As part of our property administration package we can assist with:
- signing both the lease contract and handover protocol.
- preparing the property for rent.
- finding suitable tenants, if necessary.
- monthly rental payments from the tenant to the landlord.
- acting on behalf of the landlord when contacting utility suppliers, housing co-operatives and condominium owners’ associations.
- settling deposit and utilities payments at the end of a lease
- property inspection, if required
- organising small-scale emergency repairs.
- overseeing eviction procedures if necessary
We can also help in securing the purchase of additional properties for rent purposes.
Leave all the hassle of renting to us and just let the money roll in